Gospel Systems is a nonprofit organization that exists to create and perpetuate healthy delivery systems for the advancement of the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. Each delivery system serves the mission of the church as laid out by Jesus Christ. This mission is to “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
The core values of Gospel Systems are shaped by the Great Commission as follows:
- “go into all the world” » Pursue God’s mission in the world
- “make disciples of all people” » Systems are for disciple-making and multiplication
- “baptizing them in the name…” » Local church is central to mission
- “teaching them to observe…” » Teaching and training is foundational
- “I am with you always….” » Contextual Involvement
- Objectives and Activities
Delivery systems, or programs, are the contextual expression of the mission of Gospel Systems. These programs, while consistent with our mission and vision, may take different expression depending on the context (country, conditions, and other considerations). While we hope to expand our work with more delivery systems in the future, we currently have one domestic delivery system—the PLNTD Network, and one international delivery system—The Haiti Collective.